Become a member
ACCEASY CULTURAL HERITAGE provides its members with an opportunity to play a key role in building a more inclusive Europe. You can learn, share and be part of a change.
Who can join?
Individual members or organizations and institutions working in the field of tourism, cultural heritage, support for persons with disabilities and activist on social inclusion and accessibility rights.
Benefits of joining
– Be informed about training opportunities, learn about cognitive accessibility.
– Discover new ideas and share good practices on accessible tourism and heritage.
– Get good examples and easy-to-read educational materials about tourism and cultural heritage.
– Get new ideas about utilizing cultural heritage as a means for social inclusion.
– Learn about and promote regulations and legislation to make cultural heritage accessible from a cognitive point of view.
– Be involved in new initiatives and projects.
How to contribute
– Share your work on making your visits or exhibitions accessible for people with cognitive difficulties. Share good practices and educational resources about cognitive accessibility.
– Share information about initiatives and legislation to promote cognitive accessibility on cultural heritage in your region.
– Support and advocate for the right of cognitive accessibility through working groups and campaigns for policy and decision-making processes.
How to apply for membership?
Click here and become a member!
1 thought on “ACCEASY Network”
I just heard the zoom panel that informed us about your activities and I would like to keep in touch with your organisation. I am a licensed tourist guide in Greece. Thank you!